Discrepancy switches are used to control, monitor position of Disconnector switches and Circuit Breakers and signal any Discrepancy on their Operation.
They are also used to send short impulses to remote controlled Solenoid , Valves , Meters………….
* Self-Cleaning Blade Wiping Action Contacts System, suitable for being used also in highly aggressive environments.
* Shocks and Vibrations Proof, due to the contacts design.
* High Mechanical strength, main shaft , frame and plate made in steel.
* High Resistance Electrolytic treatment of the ferrous components suitable for Tropical Applications.
* Terminals Screws with easy access from the rear of the Switch.
* Illumination Provided by LED LAMP BA7S Replaceable from the front of the switch.
* LED VOLTAGE AVAILABLE 24V , 48V , 110V , 125V , 130V , 220V AC/DC
Miniature discrepancy switch DR8 is used in low voltage or current applications.
The luminous signal is provided by an LED with a BA7s bayonet connector in various coloursv (white, yellow, red, green or the colour to order).
Access to the bulb is from the front of the discrepancy switch after removing the knob.
Thanks to the prolonged frontal body, the switch can also be adapted in various Mosaic Tile Systems.
Frontplate 24x24mm. or 25x25mm.
SPECIFY THE TYPE OF MOSAIC GRID WHERE THE SWITCH HAVE TO BE MOUNTED.