Switches FR10 62 are mainly used in Auxiliary Circuits for connection and disconnection of Relays , Instruments etc..
Particularly Suitable for obtain 8 utilisable positions in a Single Packet.
Thanks to their particulary characteristics , they are suitable for being used in Highly aggressive environments , with presence of dust , high percentage of salt, and corrosive agents.
* Self-Cleaning Blade Wiping Action Contacts System, suitable for being used also in highly aggressive environments.
* Shocks and Vibrations Proof, due to the contacts design.
* High Mechanical strength, main shaft , frame and plate made in steel.
* High Resistance Electrolytic treatment of the ferrous components suitable for Tropical Applications.
* Terminals Screws with easy access from the rear of the Switch.
Can have from 3 to 8 positions with notching mechanism of 45° particulary suitable for obtaining 8 utilisable positions in a single packet.
Semplified connection with common input, sequiental connections for a several lines using a single packet of contacts.