R10 control and selector switch is the latest innovative COMELETRIC product.
Its purpose is to gather together the different needs of Customers in various application fields, while keeping the main features of COMELETRIC switches, with their robustness, reliability, durability and manufacturing flexibility .
The new R10 switch keeps in itself the usual characteristics of the self cleaning contact system, the main concept of all COMELETRIC switches, the greatest and most reliable in the most heavy duty applications.
The self cleaning knife type contact system is the only way to properly switch DC currents.
The miscellaneous of shapes of rotor and fix contacts allow to perform different switching schemes in conformity to the customer requirements
* Self-Cleaning Blade Wiping Action Contacts System, suitable for being used also in highly aggressive environments.
* Shocks and Vibrations Proof, due to the contacts design.
* IP20 Finger Proof terminals in According to standard IEC 60529.
* High Mechanical strength, main shaft , frame and plate made in steel.
* High Resistance Electrolytic treatment of the ferrous components suitable for Tropical Applications.
* Easy access to the Screws of Each terminals even when the Switch is Wired , for the maintenance operations (Only when lateral wiring is used).
Thanks to its special features it is the perfect solution for installations on rolling stock applications such as trains, metros, trams or in any environments with high shock and vibration conditions.
* The slim design of its body contact makes it ideal for fitting in panels, control and driver desks or any other narrow electrical device where a little space is available.
* The main shaft and structure are in steel with high resistance zinc surface treatment (tropicalization) and the contacts are silver plated (gold plated on request), suitable for fitting in aggressive environments. All these treatments protect the equipments from surrounding atmospheric conditions, heat, humidity, salt, etc.
* Wiring connections are possible with pins, forks, as well as ring type cable lugs. By positioning the CLIP, IP20 protection degree is fully guaranteed, to work in safety conditions.
* The access to the terminal is possible from both sides of the switch. Screw, inclined of 45°, can be easily reached even on wired switch.
* Thanks to the slim body , the switches can be fitted very closed one to the other even in the narrowest panels.
Operated directly by the key.
This model offers various possibilities of positions and extraction of the key .
Available with keys equal to each other or up to 200 different Keys.
Master Key Systems is also Available.
Key lock Rotary Switch.
Available with keys , that ca be both equals or different one from the other (up to 500 different Keys)
This model is used when it is essential to prevent activation by non-authorized staff.
Available also with MASTER KEY